Dr. Bronner’s – Pure-Castile Bar Soap (Baby Unscented, 5 oz, 6-Pack) -Made with Organic Oils, For Face, Body & Hair, Gentle for Sensitive Skin & Babies, No Added Fragrance,Biodegradable,Vegan,Non-GMO
With no added fragrance and double the olive oil, our Baby Unscented Pure-Castile Bar Soap is good for sensitive skin & babies too (though not tear-free!). Dr. Bronner’s Bar Soap is made with certified fair trade ingredients and organic hemp oil for a soft, smooth lather that won’t dry your skin. 100% biodegradable in a 100% post-consumer recycled wrapper. Dr. Bronner’s Pure-Castile Bar Soaps are vegan, gentle, and versatile. Perfect for washing your face, body, and hair! With no synthetic preservatives, detergents, or foaming agents, they are even gentle enough for sensitive skin. They will leave your skin feeling soft, smooth, hydrated, and moisturized. Our Pure-Castile soaps are never tested on animals and completely cruelty-free.
- MOISTURIZING LATHER THAT WON’T DRY YOUR FACE, BODY, OR HAIR: Our bar soaps produce a rich lather that won’t dry out your skin! Dr. Bronner’s is made with only the purest certified organic oils and will leave your skin feeling soft and smooth.
- MADE WITH ORGANIC OILS THAT ARE GENTLE and EFFECTIVE: We don’t add any chelating agents, dyes, whiteners, or synthetic fragrances-only all-natural, vegan ingredients that are gentle, effective, and mild. Use on your face, body, or hair!
- NO SYNTHETIC PRESERVATIVES, DETERGENTS, OR FOAMING AGENTS: Our Pure-Castile Bar Soap is made with plant-based ingredients you can pronounce-no synthetic preservatives, thickeners, or foaming agents-good for the environment and great for your skin!
- GOOD FOR YOUR BODY and THE PLANET: Dr. Bronner’s bars soaps are fully biodegradable and use all-natural, vegan ingredients that pose no threat to the environment. Our products and ingredients are never tested on animals and are cruelty-free.
- PACKAGED IN 100% POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED WRAPPERS: Dr. Bronner’s is diverting discarded paper waste from landfills by using and increasing demand for recycled materials. This prevents landfill buildup and has a positive environmental impact!